Balenciaga 04 mystery green at decadestwo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just there about an hour ago and the mystery green city is $675 or something around that. The handles have darken slightly and the corners have minimal wear, i would say the overall condition are pretty good for a 2004 bag. If this is the color you are looking for give them a call at 323-655-1960. :flowers:

2. i got it!!!!! OMG, the color and the leather are TDF!! they also have a teal from s/s 05 and a dark brownish/reddish day bag but it looks like the handle was put back on or repaired because the rivets are all weird...

what a great store too - great designer pieces at reasonable prices. anyone in los angeles, it would pay to go check them out! they also have a ton of lv, prada, etc. bags and accessories :yes:

3. Pics, nicole, post pics!!!

4. i will, i will!! she's safely tucked in her bag right now...
    are you in LA RERE?? you need to go to this store!!

5. No damn it! NO I am NOT! Crap, crap. :wtf: ---> :crybaby:

I saw your "lala land" and wasn't sure if it was LA or not.

OMG I'm so excited. You need to post pics asap girl!

I want to make a trip down there soon, so maybe you can fill me in.

6. ^^ why did i think you were in LA? prob cause you're cool like me :P
    i am going to try to post some pics tomorrow, turkey day. we'll see how that goes ;)

7. Damn, Nicole! That was fast! :choochoo: Did you race over there or call?
    I've been to that store - very cool. I never saw a bbag there though. How much is the teal and what style is it?
    I'm happy you got it! Congrats! :yahoo:Post pics, please!!!

8. Holy moly Nicole you champion!!! I LOVE Mystery Green. Arghhh! I am so friggin excited for you. Pics PLEEEEESE

9. seriously, i ran over there so fast today!!! they are only open from 11:30 - 6 - what kind of hours are those for a working girl?! so today i "ran errands" which basically consisted of me racing across town to this store! they have some cool clothes as well, like the most fantastic rick owens leather jacket for $450! and a chloe suite for $650!

anyway, the teal city is from s/s 05. it was pretty faded and the handles were also pretty dark. they are super dark on the mystery green i got! she's off to LMB next week for a spa treatment!

i must say that all of the grime fades in the distance when it's next to that pewter hardware!! what a difference it makes - the color totally pops!!!

10. Ohhhhh! I can't wait to see it!! She'll probably look good as new when she comes back!

11. Oh, I will haved to check this store out!

Congrats on the mystery green!

12. ooh congrats nicole!! :smile: please post pix!!!

13. I LOVE mystery green! please post pics, oh, and big congrats!

14. Wow, that was quick nicole. I love mystery green. I can't wait for your pics. Congratulations once again

15. Congrats! Weren't you caught up in traffic? I ran errands yesterday and the freeways were packed at 11:30 am.! UGH! I hate LA traffic.