Balencia Box In Pale Pink Bin 430$!!!but.....

lol i am trying to enable my coworker into getting out of coach bags and into a slightly more pricey bag, and i am all 'look at this cute pink balenciaga!!'...she loves the style so she is tempted. hee. :devil:

lol, I just sent this seller an email- then saw this thread! I think the seller should get a refund from the previous seller... that seller is evil. not mentoning that it had been refinished! missing the strap! needs to be cleaned! frickkk... I would be on a new level of steamingly angry if that happened to me!

I wouldn't mind giving it a new home, cept she doesn't ship internationally. I would have liked there to be extra tassels and the handles not touched up but then it wouldn't be this cheap lol

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!! condition's not great, but then again i am not the nicest to my bags either. I have a cornflower city, a lilac first, and the pale pink would complete my half of the ss06 collection!!!!!!!!! or should I wait around for a twiggy?? hum..... but i like the smallness of the box.... ARGH!!!!!

such a good price! and the box is nice without the strap....but it still seems like alot for such a dirty bag. Do all light color bags get like this???

is someone going to buy it?