Balencia Box In Pale Pink Bin 430$!!!but.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. NO STRAP
    NO MIRROR
    NO DUSTBAG
    **HANDLES HAVE BEEN
    REFINISHED**

:confused1: :confused1:

2. please post the link! Refinished handles and no goodies with the bag? I dont want it but I am curious to see the auction!

3. Sorry:shame: :shame: :shame:

4. after seeing the auction I do believe the seller is right about it would make a good starter bag for a teenager. I do appreciate the sellers honesty though.

5. I agree that i would be a great starter bag and ditto Donna on the sellers honesty...

6. lol i am trying to enable my coworker into getting out of coach bags and into a slightly more pricey bag, and i am all 'look at this cute pink balenciaga!!'...she loves the style so she is tempted. hee. :devil:

7. i think this box is perfectly priced, and i definitely appreciate the seller's honesty. it really doesn't look all that bad actually!

8. I love honest Sellers! Great deal for an authentic bag!

9. Argh. I want this, but I'm not really sure of the condition of the bag. The pictures showing any wear aren't that great. Good price, though.

10. lol, I just sent this seller an email- then saw this thread! I think the seller should get a refund from the previous seller... that seller is evil. not mentoning that it had been refinished! missing the strap! needs to be cleaned! frickkk... I would be on a new level of steamingly angry if that happened to me!

11. I wouldn't mind giving it a new home, cept she doesn't ship internationally. I would have liked there to be extra tassels and the handles not touched up but then it wouldn't be this cheap lol

12. aww.. she doesnt ship internationally!!

13. I WANT THIS!!!!!!!! condition's not great, but then again i am not the nicest to my bags either. I have a cornflower city, a lilac first, and the pale pink would complete my half of the ss06 collection!!!!!!!!! or should I wait around for a twiggy?? hum..... but i like the smallness of the box.... ARGH!!!!!

14. such a good price! and the box is nice without the strap....but it still seems like alot for such a dirty bag. Do all light color bags get like this???

is someone going to buy it?