Bal wallets 60% off

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Hi Girls,

I'm normally on the Chloe forum, but I just wanted to let you know that there are a bunch of really cute Bal wallets on sale at Gretta Luxe in Wellesley, MA. It was VERY tempting!:rolleyes:

Hi Girls,

I'm normally on the Chloe forum, but I just wanted to let you know that there are a bunch of really cute Bal wallets on sale at Gretta Luxe in Wellesley, MA. It was VERY tempting!:rolleyes:

Thank you! I bought a dark brown coin purse for $199 + shipping.

Girls, in the coin purses, they only have black and dark brown (I'm not sure what the dark brown is, but I don't have a brown coin purse, so I bought it)

The wallets are the kind that zip around (double check when you call), and the colors are pine, black and brown. Price is $346.00 + shipping.

I spoke with Jen at Gretta Luxe - really sweet and very helpful!

Just wanted to say that Jen at Greta Luxe is absolutely wonderful! My school is right near Greta; I dropped by their shop looking a wreck (bad hairday, college clothes syndrome :hrmm:) but I got great service from her and lots of good recs. Too bad their 07 citys were all out :sad:

silverstrand, i live in Wellesley too. I agree, I was nervous to go in there because it's so upscale, but they've never been anything but nice to me!

I'm so glad a few of you picked up Wallets. A Bbag is def next on my list, but I just got a Chloe quilted bay in December, so it will be awhile.