Bal shoulder strap

1. I am a bit confused over the shoulder strap ,in some pictures like beyonce wearing a white first--:confused1: her shoulder strap almost comes to the waist .how is it possible???/

2. the earliest classiques had longer straps, but also some of the fake ones have longer straps also b/c they were designed off the earliest collections. post pics of her wearing the particular bag you are talking about! :flowers:

3. i have seen it on tv she is carrying her kid in that shot and she is wearing white trousers

4. beyonce has a kid?!?! wow!

5. she is carrying in that shot dont know if it is hers or not

6. sorry mocean she iswearing a green shirt and trousers ,if u put beyonce and balenciaga in google and hit images hers is the first shot

7. hm.. it does seem long. hmm. :shrugs: I dunno- the classique hits higher on me, but it might be her height or frame that makes it look like that- I wish the pic was bigger...

8. Yes, I think that's authentic. It's probably an '03 classique since some of those came with longer straps just like that. I can't see the pic enough to tell if it has silver hardware though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice