Bal right for me?

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
Hello everyone! So I want a new everyday bag to use. I'm usually in the Celine and Chanel forums but I've always wanted a City or Velo bag.

The thing is I'm still not sure if I should get one. I am a college student so I'm not sure if I can fit a notebook in the bag (I have 3 subject notebooks and textbooks are on my iPad so not too many books)

I like the shape of the City more but the Velo has a cross body strap.

Also one thing...I'm a guy so which would look better? I've seen lots of guys carry Bals and they look great!

So Velo or City? Thanks in advance!!!

Hey there, don't know if this is of any help but I find the City unexpectedly small (I usually carry one sketchbook, makeup pouch, umbrella, wallet). I actually recommend the Work for school, but that doesn't have a strap. So maybe the Velo is the better option for you? It's deeper and from what I heard can contain more than the City. Just my two cents though.

If you need a school bag I believe you will be better off with Velo :smile: Unless you are willing to use bag without a shoulder strap, in this case Work will be perfect :smile:

Hey there, don't know if this is of any help but I find the City unexpectedly small (I usually carry one sketchbook, makeup pouch, umbrella, wallet). I actually recommend the Work for school, but that doesn't have a strap. So maybe the Velo is the better option for you? It's deeper and from what I heard can contain more than the City. Just my two cents though.

If you need a school bag I believe you will be better off with Velo :smile: Unless you are willing to use bag without a shoulder strap, in this case Work will be perfect :smile:

Thanks guys! I'll look into the Work. I think I could maybe manage without a shoulder strap.

Work I think would serve you best. It's easy to carry by the handles on your shoulder too. I dont have one but I have the part-time and it is a good alternative if you like the strap. :smile:

Attachments

• 1412552996864.jpg
    1412552996864.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 313
I'll agree with the others here. I would check out the Work.
Think it might fit your requirements to a T.

I'm a college guy as well and I personally use the Work. The size is perfect and I find the zipper much handier than the one on the City.

But if I would personally have to choose between the City and the Velo. For looks I would choose the City, although the Velo is more convenient. Good luck deciding! :flowers: