Bal Outremer Day bag in Silver Hardware

grkbella03

O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Bal Outremer Day bag in Silver Hardware .. Anyone know where they are selling this?? I emailed Vegas store and I'm on their waiting list because apparently they will get a shipment of outremer bags in...just not sure if itll have the day bag with silver hardware.

I asked Erica if they had any and she said No they are sold out and then I told her that one of the girls from tPF cancelled her preorder for it and said you are getting some more in, and all she said was "the list is long. Sorry" Just felt like that was a little standoffish??

Anyone else know where else they might get this??

I've been bugging Erica for one since Jan.... I've given up with her.

I wasn't able to find GSH, but ended up with RH from Nordies... Barneys might still have GSH but they definitely had RH when I inquired a couple weeks ago. There might be a purple card event coming up soon, but you might not want to wait that long.

I emailed them...no response so far. I'll call them end of the week if they don't write back. I'm on waiting list at Vegas Bal Boutique but while they know they are getting more outremer, they aren't sure if they'll get it in giant day bag just yet. Anyone know of emails of Barney's in Chicago? Or any other places I can email and ask? Thanks.