Bal NYC

kobro

Dec 15, 2008
ha ha! not a great street in which to find a cab. but if you walk to the corner of 10th avenue, you'll do fine. just remember that between around 3 and 5:30 there are almost no cabs to be found in nyc. they're changing shifts! use a car service and have them wait?

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
I have found there are plenty of art galleries in the area, with people usually getting in and out of cabs. Like the person above said, you can go to 9th or 10th Ave. and get one. I always look at it as a good hike and enjoy the exercise, but of course that is only if you have the time..

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
It's a former warehouse district but it's perfectly safe.There are plenty of art galleries in the area, where people are getting in and out of cabs. Like the person above said, you can go to 9th or 10th Ave. and get one. I always look at it as a good hike and enjoy the exercise, but of course that is only if you have the time..

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Just got back. Not a bad trip at all except I was surprised at what the Bal store looked like. Not what I expected at all, but the service was extremely friendly and the SA couldn't have been more patient with me as it took me an hour to decide what bag I wanted. Ended up with a RH Officier PT. Had many choices but this bag seemed to work the best for me. Walked miles today but it was fun. City was beautiful today. And I'm Bal satisfied for now.