Bal Newbie's all grown up!!!!!

My gift to you: Your very own Forum Thread!

May the purse gods bless you with a ballroom full of Balenciaga bags.

Aww, highgloss, you're such a doll! My very own thread! AND a whole ballroom full of Bbags! It's too much, I would pass out from happiness!

My Bbag stress at the moment revolves around how to deal with my BalNY store credit (I'm dumb, I didn't realize no returns, SA insisted she told me before I bought, but she didn't, oh well). I'm in a bbag rut at the moment, no clue what I want!

But my very own thread made me feel better, thanks again highgloss!! :smile: :heart:

You're welcome!

As for your store credit, don't sweat it. My SA didn't tell me boo about returns/credits before I bought my first bag. And another SA didn't say anything before I bought my second bag. So there! They're definitely not ruining the purchase experience by telling people they can't return the merchandise. However, now they owe you a bag. How nice!

Just wait -- the right bag will come to you, and you'll know it instantly. And then you'll be able to call them up and get it in a flash. If nothing rocks your world right now, F/W colors should be coming out in about 6 months...hee, hee...