Bal MOTO JACKETS Pics & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lisahopkins said:
Wow this thread is moving soooo quickly. Looking forward to the reveals coming soon.

Bal London sent me some pics (not very good) of the 38 they have for me, what do you think ? It definitely looks like a soft black (but it is strong lighting)(not that I know anything about photography).

The leather looks very smooth, which is my only reservation, after seeing the photo of the one LVgirl is getting I hoped it would be similar as it's the same year.

sorry I can't rotate the pics

It's nice but it doesn't look as worn in as mine, I think I like this better, lol!

Megt10:I really love all your kind words, yes you are so right, you did not matter about age and style and i just love this!!!I am always too much thinking, what the other people will say, when they look at me...Do they think, look at her, she thinks she is just twenty...After always seeing your beautiful smile, i really see, yes, she has fun in her life and enjoys everything!!!I need some of your positive energy!!!
!

I know what you mean Baerlie :yes: and I wish I could incorporate this quote of Dr. Wayne Dyer in my life: What other people think of you is non of your business . Good, ah?

SO FYI GUYS, The Bal NYC store has their quilted jackets at 30 percent off. They are selling for $1985 plus tax. I already asked about what they have, sadly they don't have any quilted motos in my size...38. But they have a salmon/black two tone quilted, and they have the burgundy quilted in size 36 and 40!!! Call them guys!

Now you've got me reaching for my minimiser and wondering if I can my bazooms into a 40 quilted... How scary this forum is...

Julierose said:
SO FYI GUYS, The Bal NYC store has their quilted jackets at 30 percent off. They are selling for $1985 plus tax. I already asked about what they have, sadly they don't have any quilted motos in my size...38. But they have a salmon/black two tone quilted, and they have the burgundy quilted in size 36 and 40!!! Call them guys!

Julie have you tried the 36? I wish I could try in person!!!

The leather on yours isn't smooth, is it ? Does yours look black or can you tell it's not quite black ?
Mine is black.. but not sharp black, if you know what I mean.
Its not grey.. its black :smile:

The leather is not textured.. a little smooth.
Yeah I know what you meant, its not like what tb-p received :smile:

Have U tried this on?

My UPS guy is hot too! His name is Greg and he is a sweetheart as well. He gave me his cell # so that if I needed a package early he would get to me. Doesn't get much better than that :smile:.

Megt I am jealous, you have hot UPS boy's #! Wow, thats special service!

I'm sure you might need your "package" delivered early!

That is priceless......My former UPS hot guy, made me too nervous to ask him for his number. :devil::devil::devil:

While we're waiting to see king blue/cobalt (I hope you get it today!), here's a little something I got from E today! Sienne Fonce.

siennefonce002.jpg

siennefonce008.jpg

It's not what I thought it would be color-wise, but I really like it.
I have been on a tear with red bags lately, and that definitely won't work with this. It's kind of a salmon or a New Mexico clay :smile:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.