Bal MOTO JACKETS Pics & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My quilted was delivered last night by DHL. It was delivered after 6:30! Those guys work hard. I was sure that since it didn't come between 8-6pm that it would show up today. But the guy knocked on my door at 6:35pm, I was so excited!

Here is my black quilted. It fits like a dream. Of course as soon as I started to take mod shots my camera battery died! So, these will have to do until the battery charges. It is a sz 34 and I can wear it perfectly unzipped. I can't really zip to save my life. Well, I can if I suck it in but it does not look good heehee.

I love the leather on this beauty. All the quilteds that I have had in my hands had very smooth leather, like the leather on my '11 jackets. The one preowned with runway zips I had was light, soft, and fine wrinkles, like 07 leather. This one is different. It reminds me of 09 leather?

BalCannesNew_June4_2012.jpg

NewBalCannes_close-up2.jpg

NewBalCannes_close-up.jpg

I am so happy you found the jacket you've been after and with the zips you wanted too!:graucho: The leather looks incredible!!! I can't wait to see mod shots!!! Congrats and enjoy it in the best of health!!!

My quilted was delivered last night by DHL. It was delivered after 6:30! Those guys work hard. I was sure that since it didn't come between 8-6pm that it would show up today. But the guy knocked on my door at 6:35pm, I was so excited!

Here is my black quilted. It fits like a dream. Of course as soon as I started to take mod shots my camera battery died! So, these will have to do until the battery charges. It is a sz 34 and I can wear it perfectly unzipped. I can't really zip to save my life. Well, I can if I suck it in but it does not look good heehee.

I love the leather on this beauty. All the quilteds that I have had in my hands had very smooth leather, like the leather on my '11 jackets. The one preowned with runway zips I had was light, soft, and fine wrinkles, like 07 leather. This one is different. It reminds me of 09 leather?

Congrats!!! Isn't it a beauty??!?! I love the quilted style!!!!

My local Bal boutique just got black in today!!! :yahoo: Going first thing in the morning to try it on... I may have something fabulous to post tomorrow... :graucho:

That leather looks good enough to eat!!! It's gorgeous! CONGRATS!!! Hurry up and charge that camera girl! :biggrin:

Yummy leather on this one!!!
Lucky girl!!!
Can you look at the tag to see which season or year this one is from?
Huge congrats my dear T, enjoy her!!

Waiting for your mod pics!!,

TB!!! I was just going to say Kristin stewart's jacket is so fine.... and here you are !!!
Please please post mod pics!!! Im wanting a quilted too... but will wait for now... marant and phoebe philo are seriously drying my resources!!! :biggrin:

Beautiful...how's the fit??

Status
Not open for further replies.