Bal moto jacket copy

i agree that the moto jacket was around a lot before bal and that there are plenty of others out there but the true religion one looks very close to me... if that one is $720 though i say take advantage of one of the deals on ebay from ****** and get the real deal! although i'd be curious re leather on true religion version

mm i don't really mind. the moto jacket been around for years and been made for lot more designers or retail shops.
it's the fashion insider n models that make the bal moto jacket more famous

I agree moto jackets have been around for years.
But the details between the True Religion and Bal are inevitably noticeable - the zipper position, zippers themselves, the shoulder detailing, and the seams in the back.

I agree that moto jackets have been around for ages and that Bal certainly did not invent it;) but this jacket is exactly like the Bal moto jacket except that the arms are a bit shorter. They could be more creative and not be a copycat! And I agree with others, the leather doesn't even come near the Bal jacket's. Not worth the money IMO.

Thanks OP for the post!!!
Quite an interesting jacket if i may say but price point wise, i wouldn't jump on it as Erica's prices are $ 1295 so better to go with the original balenciaga.

If this goes to 70% off, then it might be worth a try. But, if you get this... you might still have the "what if " questions right? and you might end up still getting the real one...

So, for now no need to jump on it , IMHO!!! :beach:

The leather looks cheap (I know the price is not cheap) and the couple inches shorter in length make this jacket looks weird.

That was the first thing I noticed it looks really awkward, it's a really poor fit for the model if she's really tall. If she's not super tall then it's a poor fit in general because of where it cuts off, imo. It's a very good copy cat version of the Bal moto jacket but for that price I'd rather spend a little bit more and get the real deal. As much as I would love a Bal moto jacket it's not in my budget at the moment.

exactly.
I don't ever dream of wanting to own a copycat version and end up regretting.
If I want a Bal moto jacket but can't afford to get one for now, then I would rather buy a moto jacket with excellent details (not to mention yummy leather texture) having its own unique interpretation/version and not a knock-off copy.