Bal LV or Bal South Coast Plaza?!?!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
I will be heading West in mid-Sept (yeah I know ... not exactly around the corner, can you tell I'm excited!?!) ... anyhow, I will be in both Las Vegas and Southern California. The question is ... (for those of you who have been to both) ... which do you think would have a better selection?

My favorite style ... definitely the Part Time; regular hardware or GGH (I prefer the Gold - I only have 1 PT with GSH). However, I would also be interested in the accessories - e.g., Pochette, Pencil, Coin Purses and/or Mini Mini Coin Purses (if they are still making them!).

Thoughts?!?!

I've never been to SCP. I've been to Bal LV once and order 99% of my bags from Mina there. They are wonderful and have a good size stock even though only a few bags are on display. "The Back" must be like Oz because they just keep finding all sorts of treasures hiding in there. What I wouldn't give to have a few hours by myself to just sort through all their goodies. RH and GGH PTs are my favorite too and they have a lot. I just received a raisin Pencil from them and it is adorable - they have a good selection of accessories.

I've never been to SCP. I've been to Bal LV once and order 99% of my bags from Mina there. They are wonderful and have a good size stock even though only a few bags are on display. "The Back" must be like Oz because they just keep finding all sorts of treasures hiding in there. What I wouldn't give to have a few hours by myself to just sort through all their goodies. RH and GGH PTs are my favorite too and they have a lot. I just received a raisin Pencil from them and it is adorable - they have a good selection of accessories.

Oooooooh ... you MUST post a pic of the Pencil ... please?!?!?! :tender: