Bal leather quality in your opinion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love balen because of its design and the leather is very soft and light weight!
    Is there any problem with the leather when you use it for years like color fading? Since the leather is very light and soft, can Bal carry heavy stuff?

2. Balenciaga can definitely hold heavy stuff.. I have a G21 black city and I brought it abroad a few times carrying umbrella, water bottle etc.. still looking good now after a few years.. I read about color fading and am starting to worry for my Bleu lavande..:shrugs:

3. I load my Bals up to wazoo and they hold the weight really well, have not had any problems, they are very sturdy bags IMO.

4. Thank you for ur opinion:smile:)