Bal Intel - F/W 2011

OMG i looove the neon pet accessories! :yahoo: my little pooch will be glowing in the dark while strutting his stuff on the dog walk :P

i didn't want Bleu Lavande to be too purple :sad: still excited about OB tho :smile:

Automne has less orange/red undertones; it's more honey brown with slight orange undertones.

^^^ You got it, roey - I happened to touch base with the buyer for my local Bal store, and she says the same as you - "Orange Brule is more honey, orangey brown".... mmm, delicious, I'm all for it!

Also saw Militaire and it's lovely - a funny, pale grey-green, but not in the style I am looking for. Hopefully my chosen style will arrive in the next week or so.

I am glad I held off for so long. "Long" in my Bal calender equates to 10 and half months, but still not as admirably restrained as Mia Bella at 24 months.

The long wait and everyone kindly posting up swatches as they become available and their opinions and reveals has helped me drastically reduce my 2011 Want List from about seven items in seven different colours, to just three items in three colours- Anthra, Militatire and Orange Brule. After that, I am 90% positive I'll be done for quite a few seasons, and be one of the girls content to view others' tantalizing reveals (roey, your reveals for blues and anthras are the stuff of legends:biggrin:)

Although I adore Blue Lavande, Atlantique, Papyrus and The New Red, I know I won't wear them as much, so I'll force my head to look the other direction and pass on those:P

Papyrus looks really close to seigle with a touch of noix. If the color comes out too close I think I may have to pass since I already have seigle rggh....=(

i was thinking the same thing. hopefully its just the lighting. the original description of galet-noix would be perfect, imo. this was my one f/w color i was no doubt going to get. hopefully it doesnt disappoint.

I know there not an infinite amount of color combos out there, but they seem to be doing repeats back to back. If they started all over with the "oldie" colors, that would be amazing!

YES, that would be. but since i've not gone through a cycle, I am super excited for this fall to catch up on Red and Purple! I just hope that they come in the hardwares and styles I want!

I wish they would have captured Coquelicot.

I was thinking the exact same thing saira! hey sabel, can you move out of the way...? oh never mind, I don't see coquelicot back there anyways....:P

Just received these pictures of Coquelicot from my SA, as he knows I've been on the hunt for Pourpre or Sang for a while now. If nothing turns up, I might just wait for F/W! :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Town RH Coquelicot.jpg
    Town RH Coquelicot.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Pompon RGGH Coquelicot.jpg
    Pompon RGGH Coquelicot.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,239
  • Enveloppe RH Coquelicot.jpg