Bal Harbour SA's are so RUDE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok so yesterday i went to the boutique at bal harbour to drop off my wallet to get heat stamped. as soon as i walk in the door there were two SA's, a man and a lady. the lady was looking me up and down and did not even say hi. neither of them actually greeted me so i just went up to them and explained what i was there for. so then the lady looked at me like i was speaking another language, she just completely ignored me. finally, the male sa helped me but it was such an awful experience that i don't think i will ever purchase there. the SA's in dadeland are 10000 times more friendly and helpful.

2. wow..i go there at least once a year and they are always super nice to me.Sorry u had a bad experience!

3. I think they have the nicest SA's. I will never shop at the Boca Raton LV store those SA's are horrible. So sorry for your bad experience.

4. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. It can really put a damper on buying LV. I've been to the Boca boutique a bunch of times and some seemed snooty but when I started talking to them, they kind of warmed up. The last time I went, they even asked if I wanted a bottled water.

I moved recently though so today I went to the one in the Gardens Mall - Palm Beach Gardens, FL and the SA was so nice. She really made me feel better about my Galliera which is in repairs and said I could send it back if I wasn't happy with how they fixed the rings. I ended up buying my agenda refill from her even though it's only October:P

5. Ive purchased there numerous times *over the phone* and the SAs are always super sweet. Normally I rcv cards with my items or later in the mail thanking me for the purchase. Always great service

6. You should of complaind or said something to there faces as I deffently would off....Manners are for free so you need to tell them to use them more often!