Bal dilemma

Vida from Milan

Gone Shopping...
Oct 20, 2007
Well...last summer I went to Spain, and entered a shop, where they sell also Balenciagas...I asked her to show me something ('twas a multybrand shop, so they had not many pieces).
She showed me a white city and a bag I haven't found in the reference library....
Maybe I'm mad, maybe I just dreamt about that, but there was a friend of mine who can testify that...there was a silk lilac first!
Is it possible? That was silk, I'm sure! It wasn't leather...please, help me to understand if my mind has gone or silk bal do really exist...
:upsidedown::upsidedown:*MAD?*:upsidedown::upsidedown:

This bag exists. It's from a holiday collection I think winter 2005. It came in shiny gold hw. It's really rare, I haven't seen any on ebay. They didn't sell that well in shops though. I saw it last year at Browns For Less in London, with a big discount.

This bag exists. It's from a holiday collection I think winter 2005. It came in shiny gold hw. It's really rare, I haven't seen any on ebay. They didn't sell that well in shops though. I saw it last year at Browns For Less in London, with a big discount.
I'll have to go back to that small town...If anyone is interested or can check if it is there again, it's in Spain, Plaja d'Aro, Costa Brava...I was really in love with it...

Oooo I know which one you are talking about ~~

attachment.php

Yes, that bag totally exists. It was made in the shoulder and First styles with shiny gold hw. The color is actually more of a very pale pink. So you're not going bonkers! ;)

Oh not sure what happened, but here it is again :shame:
attachment.php

Thank you earth.keeper :heart:
:crybaby:OMG...it's her...I had her in my hands, on my shoulder...and didn't take it...I didn't know it was rare, I was SO YOUNG...this could be my next HG. Thanks for the pix...I finally have a picture to keep next to my heart...I love gold hardware. LOVE IT!
Thanks again...:crybaby: