Bal colour question ~ Rose Azalee

fancyrush

Jun 3, 2010
Hi all lovely ladies,,,

I'm thinking to get a colored Bal for a while and finally gonna get it yay!! but unfortunately Australia doesn't have boutique stores so I need to order online, wondering anyone can help me post pics for Rose Azalee in real life color? the color I saw on Bal official website is quite different from other high-end website ( mytheresa etc ) , so I'm little bit concerned for the color.

Also I saw this color but not sure what the name was, anyone knows??

I want a color bag but still hoping it's easier to fit majority of outfit. Thanks so much ladies!!!

Attachments

• bal.jpg
    bal.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 607
This looks like rose azalee. This is my sister's rose azalee g12 gold hardware. It is a pretty color. The color shown here is quite close to the bag in real life imo.

Attachments

• IMG-20140519-WA0065.jpg
    IMG-20140519-WA0065.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 581
Hi all lovely ladies,,,

I'm thinking to get a colored Bal for a while and finally gonna get it yay!! but unfortunately Australia doesn't have boutique stores so I need to order online, wondering anyone can help me post pics for Rose Azalee in real life color? the color I saw on Bal official website is quite different from other high-end website ( mytheresa etc ) , so I'm little bit concerned for the color.

Also I saw this color but not sure what the name was, anyone knows??

I want a color bag but still hoping it's easier to fit majority of outfit. Thanks so much ladies!!!

This bag looks like mine in color which is Rose Bonbon. The lights make all the difference you know with Balenciaga bags so you can never be absolutely sure. Rose Azalee looked a little orangey to me when I saw it in real life so I passed.

If you're going to purchase rose azalee id choose regular hardware. I think the gold gets drowned out by the very warm hues!

Then again, i'd only purchase bags in regular hardware if I really love a certain color. But otherwise always gold or silver...

thanks so much you ladies are awesome!Yea rose azalee did appear a little coral to me that's why I'm a bit hesitant, right now I only got a black city GGH, would you ladies suggest Rose Azalee or Bleu Persian? Both in G12 gold hardware. Thanks heaps!n

The rose is a pretty feminine colour and will add some pop on your outfit. The Blue Persan is a greyish blue colour, remind me of Levis faded blue jeans. So it is very neutral, and when you carry it, it kinda blend to your wardrobe. So it is a matter of preference I suppose. I have the blue persan and I like it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 400
The rose is a pretty feminine colour and will add some pop on your outfit. The Blue Persan is a greyish blue colour, remind me of Levis faded blue jeans. So it is very neutral, and when you carry it, it kinda blend to your wardrobe. So it is a matter of preference I suppose. I have the blue persan and I like it.

Your bleu Persian is gorgeous!^_^ thanks so much for sharing. I did planing to get sth with a pop of color, but wasn't sure about the pink/rose color , I want it still be classic to use for years. so don't know if I still should go for the neutrals...lol