BAL cell phone strap with I-phone??

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Can anyone tell me how you attach the Bal cell phone strap to the Apple I-phone?
If it doesn't work, I need to return it. Thanks for any help! Here is the item I am talking about:

Attachments

• cityphonestrap_197746D941T2768_Fbis.jpg
    cityphonestrap_197746D941T2768_Fbis.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 127
I don't think there is anywhere to attach a charm to an iphone. If you're really desperate, accessory geeks sells an adhesive o ring that sticks onto a phone, so that you can add a charm. I don't have one though, so I can't speak to how strong the adhesive is.

Now I can't buy an iPhone, I'm really glad to learn this first. I wonder if the BlackBerry touch-screen phone has a strap hole?

I love my cell phone strap, I have an '08 Electric Blue one and it makes for something more to grab onto when reaching for my phone to stop the ringing in my bag.

Here is the adorable little devil that WON'T work with my iphone...:crybaby:It looks so great with my 04 PH black first, perfectly matching the pewter hardware. Maybe I Will keep as a key chain, albeit a very expensive one. It is just so exquisitely made, I can't stand to send it back.

Attachments

• balkey&firstthumbPF.jpg
    balkey&firstthumbPF.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 73
  • balkeythumb.jpg
    balkeythumb.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 66