BAL cell phone strap with I-phone??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me how you attach the Bal cell phone strap to the Apple I-phone?
    If it doesn't work, I need to return it. Thanks for any help! Here is the item I am talking about:

Attached Files:

2. no clue, sorry :shrugs:

is that a jaune? it's cute, but useless IMO...

3. Mine is black (naturally:P) but I really wanted this to work if I can get it to....

4. I don't think there is anywhere to attach a charm to an iphone. If you're really desperate, accessory geeks sells an adhesive o ring that sticks onto a phone, so that you can add a charm. I don't have one though, so I can't speak to how strong the adhesive is.

5. mmmsc, i own an iphone and didn't by the cell strap since there is no way to put it on an iphone w/o adhesive.

6. there's no place for a cell strap on the iphone

7. Its automne!

8. I HAVE THE 3G AND I DON'T THINK YOU CAN ATTACH THAT TO ANYTHING? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON IT TO ATTACH TO! :tdown:

9. You can't sorry

10. Such a bummer, because this would have worked perfectly with my old razor cell phone...well back it goes to Bal.:crybaby:

11. What a bummer....

12. Now I can't buy an iPhone, I'm really glad to learn this first. I wonder if the BlackBerry touch-screen phone has a strap hole?

I love my cell phone strap, I have an '08 Electric Blue one and it makes for something more to grab onto when reaching for my phone to stop the ringing in my bag.

13. I have the Blackberry Storm, and it doesn't have a strap hole either... :sad:

14. Here is the adorable little devil that WON'T work with my iphone...:crybaby:It looks so great with my 04 PH black first, perfectly matching the pewter hardware. Maybe I Will keep as a key chain, albeit a very expensive one. It is just so exquisitely made, I can't stand to send it back.

Attached Files:

15. ^ Keep it as a key chain is right!

So cute.

Even cuter is that Black First. *Drools.