Bal Boston Information

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those who have asked about the Boston it is on the Bal web site in four color choices. The gris pyrite is not one of the colors but interestingly enough it is several hundred less than I paid for my gris pyrite Boston. It is not pictured but type Boston in the search section for your look see.

2. I tried to search Bal site as you suggested but only found Boston bags for men. Yours looks so much better!

3. #3 Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Perhaps those are for men and I didn't know it. Still, I wonder, why the cost difference between mine and the one listed?

I went back and looked at the mens Bals and you are absolutely correct. Thank you, Lakotan, for correcting my mistake. I can't believe I did that!!!!!!!!!:flowers::shame:

4. No problem ;), but I wish you were right!

5. If anyone is still looking in So. FL area for a "Boston" the NM in Coral Gables had them this week in black and also a grey (not sure what the actual color name was on the grey). It was interesting as the SA did not know what it was called--he at first told me it was a "City" but stuffed more!