Bal at Saks Houston?

Murphy66

May 21, 2007
I heard that Saks was going to start carrying Bal in August. I stopped by yesterday and noticed that they slightly remodeled their bag section (although it actually looked smaller to me) but didn't see any. Have any of you Houston ladies heard this rumor? It will be a welcome change for me as I don't care for the SAs at NM but I'm wondering if there's any truth to it! :shrugs:

I guess I should mention that it was actually a Saks SA who told me this. Not sure why I'm inclined not to believe her! :lol:

Last edited:
Really? I hadn't heard that. And lately the stock at Houston's NM has been horrible!
I was beginning to wonder if NM was going to stop carrying Balenciaga, because when I went in a couple of months ago, they told me that had been shipping stock out to other stores, which didn't sound good to me.

Yeah, the stock at NM is puny and the bags sit on the shelves for months. I think I could count on one hand the Bals I've spotted in Houston so I guess Houston is not the market for them. :confused1:

When I asked the SA at Saks if they'd ever carry Bal, I was shocked when she said yes, probably in August. I'm now wondering if she just meant they were remodeling in August and maybe restructuring things? Oh well, I'll just continue to keep my eye out.

Literally... I think I've seen two! No, three. A RT city, a black city, and a rouille first on a girl at PF Changs Willowbrook (I say that because I see you are sort of near me!). I did see a girl proudly sporting a fake yellow one yesterday though.