Bal Anthracite Eye Shadow?

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
I am looking for that perfect, high pigment eyeshadow the color of my Anthra GGH Day!!! This color combo looks so good on my skin, that I want to recreate it on my eyes! I already have a great gold from NARS (goldfinger) and now I need my anthra pop! LOL Any ideas?

This should also probably go in the "you know you have a problem when...." thread!:roflmfao:

here's an accurate representation of the color combo:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 258
I have a very good suggestion! Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Gunmetal. It looks grey and shimmery in its box but it looks like a grey blue when worn. Hope it works for you!

brunettetiger, what an amazing idea for an eyeshadow combo!! I think that could end up being one of the best smoky eye looks ever!! I'm going to try the Nars shade that you suggested with the Bobbi Brown shade that danae suggested!! :woohoo:

thanks for the suggestions Im going to go to go play with all of them!!!

whoo hoo let's start a new trend - matching our makeup to our bbags!!!

BTW - Goldfinger is AWESOME color for lids!

Awake Stardom eyeshadow in Stormy Blue is similar to anthra. I have that shadow. It's a greyish blue shade with a sheen of light green but if you apply the shadow with a wet brush it intensifies the color and makes it looks more like anthra. I usually wear it as a liner by using the transformer that turns the shadow to liner when I go out at night b/c it gives off that deep intense blue, green, grey color depending on what angle you look at it.

here's a link...NM has it
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...eed&srccode=cii_9686437&cpncode=09-49830180-2

Sorry I don't know how to post links.