Bakers platform pumps: Pics and Opinions gals :)

1. i'm contemplating on the size, im usually a size 6 in bakers but just wondering if anyone else had tried these shoes on. :smile:

any thoughts are welcome too!:yes:

style names are jacinda and paige

jacinda black plat pumps.jpg

brown suede platform pumps paige.jpg

natural leather platform pumps.jpg

2. I really like the black ones on top! more versatile.. how much are they going for??

3. i love the first ones :biggrin: im loving round toe'd at the mo!
    i do love the next two pairs too but peep toe really hurts my toes because my feet fall forward with my weight? and rip my toes to shreds!

4. they're $79.95 but i have an instore coupon that could save me $25 off! :smile:

was able to get the 1st one and 3rd one! :smile:

thanks gals!

5. i have the black peep toe pumps. definately go a half size smaller & as long as your not on your feets all day, they are comfortable. This is a great option if you can't afford the originals!

6. Now this is more my shoe budget! These are all great!

7. I like the first one it's hawt! Just bought a pair of shoes from bakers which I love. But to say their shoes are true to size is a tough one. It really depends on style, I've found. The last time I visited I bought a 5 in a flat ballerina style, but a 6 in a boot and a 5 1/2 in a 4 inch slide. Best bet is to go down to the store and check them out IRL. Good luck!

8. oh man, i'm loving these shoes. :smile: my mom scored some $25 off in store coupons, plus she also has a bakers card. can you believe she's able to get these shoesies for me at around $45 instead of $80?

so far i have all three above! Next im eye-ing is the blue round toe! :smile: only one coupon left too! *sigh* i love my mom.

9. I ordered those shoes yesterday in red.......I really hope they do fit me

usually bakers shoes are true to size.........except for 2 pairs I got one time

10. Hey
    You guys wouldn't happen to have that coupon code available?
    THX!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice