Bailey's "Barkin"

1. :lol: I made this Bailey sized "Barkin" yesterday while trying to be good and stay away from Hermes temptation and thought you all might get a laugh out of it!

As you can see Bailey loves Rouge H with gold hw and prefers to wear his Barkin with the flaps tucked in for easy access to his treats. ;)

th_DSCN0897.jpg th_DSCN0898.jpg
  2. OMG OMG OMG!!! That is abSOlutely adorable!!! Please take more close up pics so we can see the details!!!!:nuts::love::tender:

3. That is friggin adorable!!! *giggles*

4. Please, please, please close-up pics!! Bailey looks so much like my dog Baxter from the photo. How old is he? The Barkin is great and clever. :wlae:

5. Aaaaaawwwww TOO CUTE!!! I want close-up pics too! I love dachshounds! And I want to see the Barkin.
    Now Rhoda wants a Barkin too.

6. Hehehe Thanks everyone! Here's some more pictures. I'm going to hang it on the wall and put his treats in it. :lol:

TV, he's 10 years old and still feisty as ever! :flowers:

Thanks for letting me share this with you all! I think I've now officially lost it. :roflmfao: You know you're an H addict when...

th_DSCN0902.jpg th_DSCN0905.jpg
  7. CB, how cute! lucky dog to have a "barkin"! LOL!

8. Bailey is absolutely adorable, and with his own bag to boot!

9. I think you could commercialize these, seriously!

10. Sooooo cute!!! LOL! I really think my pups are gonna need one now. Does it come rouge vif?:roflmfao:

11. Thank you all so much!!! :flowers: :flowers:

12. Bailey's Barkin is fabulous! Gotta love a dog with style!

13. That's the cutest.... I want one for Tallulah, my chihuahua!

14. I can't see it that well but that's adorbale. Is Baily a little Dachsie?

15. HA Ha hA ha ... This is way too cute!:roflmfao: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice