Bailey 44

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ! I am thinking of buying a black bailey dress to wear for my 21rst birthday, can you guys with experience with bailey tell me what you like/don't like about it. I am looking at it online so I can't try it on! Thanks!!

2. I have a couple of tops from Bailey 44, and they tend to run slightly small. Their dresses run are really fitted too, and if you don't want them extra snug then you might want to size up.
    HTH

3. I love the stuff I have from them. Really soft and good quality. I think some of it is a little overpriced for what it is, but that's true about a lot of brands.

4. I got a couple pieces from them when they were on sale at Revolve. I really like them. I'm usually an XS and I ordered my regular size and it fit fine. The dress I got from them is a tad big but that could only be cuz I don't have much up top to fill it out. :P

5. As others stated the fabrics are very soft and fluid. I have a black belted dress from them and I love it! It was pricey imo, but I am a very thin and good fit is hard to come by. The xs was perfect and required no alterations.

6. thanks everyone for your input!