Bai Ling / Hit or Miss !!!

1. I have seen Bai Ling sometimes look so adorable, and other times well !! mmm.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. oh my goodness! i don't know what to say! even if she's dress up, i can still see the crazy bai ling!

3. yes, i agree. she looks great in some movies, but in reality she can look weird, like kimora lee without the tan... :smile:

4. I've been watching her on But can they sing...its one of those I can't watch but have to moments, it's unbearable but hilarious. I don't know of any movies she's been in? She always dresses weird.

5. Bai Ling should have the word "Miss" stamped on her forehead.

6. Yes, I know the show you are talking about,its quite painful. :Push:

7. She is sooooooooooooo ugly as ALWAYS! She looks like she is trying hard to be Paris Hilton or something. Fugly.......

Is she transexual or wtf?

8. I think she's adorable. I like her quirky playful style. IMO she has fantastic skin and a great body she can pull off any funky style.:yes:

9. [​IMG]

I think it would be safe to say this one is a miss.:huh:

10. i like the 2nd and the 6th dresse...the other ones are misses for me!

11. ^^^^ lol... where did u get that pix, Prada????

i think Bailing is alwayz a "miss"

12. always a miss IMO!

13. Oh my word, she looks like a walking Glamour "Don't"

14. What's up with her ?? She's walking sample for what not to wear

15. MISS! why is she famous anyway..that show "Can they sing" O lord she did the worst "CALL ME" cover ever..her voice sounds terrible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice