BAHHH!!! Look at what I got todayyy!!!

nuts26

Jan 24, 2007
Had to take the bus today to the city just to buy the bags.. the bus driver was extremely rude because I didn't have enough small change for the tickets so I had to give him a $50 note in exchange for two tickets which cost $20.. When he saw the $50 he was like, "I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! you're in a public transport for God's sake!! if you wanna pay me $50 GO TAKE THE CAB!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! Why don't you go and ask the ppl around you for money?!!" .. and so I went around asking the other passengers for small change.. none of them had any.. So I told him I'll just catch the next bus.. Then he took out this STACK of money and finally gave me change for $50.. i was like wth? IF you had the money just freakin' give it to me!!! He went ON AND ON about it.. He was scolding me and my mum!! I was so damn pissed okay. If he didn't have any small change then I'd say it's my fault but he had SO much money okay..!! What a bad way to start the day.. What a moron :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: :boxing::boxing:

Anyway, headed to the LV boutique and got some goodies.. The Reade PM and zippy wallet both belong to my mum.. while the Minna Street and Cles are mine! Also bought a little pendant from T&CO.. weeeeeeee :yahoo:

Thanks for letting me vent my anger and to shareeeee my joy !

Attachments

• PB230071.JPG
    PB230071.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 69
  • PB230073.JPG
    PB230073.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 87
  • PB230075.JPG
    PB230075.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 132
  • PB230078.JPG
    PB230078.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 115
  • PB230081.JPG
    PB230081.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 104
The bus cost is very expensive, $20?

If the cost was $2 then you pay $5 bill........it's not big problem I think!!
The cost $20, you pay $50...what is wrong? Same thing!!

wow, mean driver he was!!
but you and your mom got nice vernis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGET IT! The driver was just tired.

The bus cost is very expensive, $20?

If the cost was $2 then you pay $5 bill........it's not big problem I think!!
The cost $20, you pay $50...what is wrong? Same thing!!

wow, mean driver he was!!
but you and your mom got nice vernis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGET IT! The driver was just tired.

yeah exactly my point!! bwahaha my mum said he was having PMS ;p

I can't believe that bus driver was soooooo obnoxious!!!! I mean, come on, he had the money and was being a jerk just because??? Who does that!:cursing:

At least the day was saved with your great shopping!!! Your purchases are spectacular! :P