bagtrends spring preview

I think you're right, mel. These are different to the one RM is modeling. I like both; I like the one RM is modeling a little bit more b/c of its bigger size.

Does anyone know when this is coming out? Other details? I emailed Codi about it and I haven't heard anything.

Yeah, I think that is supposed to be the laptop bag that was mentioned in the other Spring 09 preview thread. Finally an RM that guys can carry :supacool:

We had a guy from LV that came over here and he was in love with the tri color french tote! He bought it but never posted how he liked it!!

I'm all about male bags :yes:

I think Lapis is the darker blue that is on the Bella clutch maybe? And that pool is the same as the ostrich MAC? God too many colors/names/etc to keep up with!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

bagtrends.com/images/rebeccaminkoff_ss09_7.jpg
meanwhile that black and grey looking mam there looks like my old black blue stamp mam I know it's not stamp but i liek the looks of it.

I seriously think the Mini Mini Rebecca is carrying is bigger than the one Vlad posted for us in the Spring Reveal.

attachment.php

This one looks much mini-er hehe Look at the shape and the distance between the front flap and the base.. any clues anyone?

bagtrends.com/images/rebeccaminkoff_ss09_9.jpg

Maybe this was an early prototype and she enlarged it just a little bit I would be surprised if she made two size mini's I don't find it practical at all. If I had a daughter I would buy it for her, too cute!

Maybe this was an early prototype and she enlarged it just a little bit I would be surprised if she made two size mini's I don't find it practical at all. If I had a daughter I would buy it for her, too cute!

ITA! The smaller ones (Vlad's pictures) might have been an early prototype that they decided to change.

I'm so excited for Spring! :nuts:

I'm a relatively new fan of Minkoff bags, and all these bags look beautiful. I really love the ostrich MAM.

My question is does anyone know when these styles will become available? When do her spring collections usually arrive in stores? Thanks.

My Niece and I were hoping the Mini Mini's would stay Mini. Now I am wondering if it's too much bag for a 13 year old. The size and color was what is appealing to her. And I wonder if they are still going to be 295.00.