batignolles or cabas piano

• batignolles

• cabas piano

Results are only viewable after voting.

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
the search feature is not working for me. anyone else having this problem?

I was looking to see if there was a poll about the preference between these 2 bags. I'm trying to decide which one to get and would like to hear some opinions.

I voted batignolles, assuming that it's the horizontal.

I love the cabas, but that bottom vachetta makes it kind of a delicate bag. The horizontal bat. is a great bag, with a canvas bottom--it's also less expensive than the cabas!

ck21 said:
I voted batignolles, assuming that it's the horizontal.

I love the cabas, but that bottom vachetta makes it kind of a delicate bag. The horizontal bat. is a great bag, with a canvas bottom--it's also less expensive than the cabas!
Sorry, it is the horizontal and I thought it was more expensive than the cabas?

kahluamilk said:
Cabas.. but the vachetta bottom was holding me back.. so I got a Vavin GM instead.. You should chk out some of the other options!
yeah the bottom of the piano is whats really holding me back as well - thats why I'm only looking at the pre-owned ones.

I put these pics up before. Seems like many ladies here are deliberating the same thing. It's usually BH, Cabas Piano and/or Mezzo. I figure I'd save myself the trouble and got all three after selling several of my other bags. :shame: Mezzo is too big for me for everyday use. I use BH the most since I carry around notebooks/books (which doesn't fit in Piano). BH is a more flexible size I think. One of the shoulder straps of the Piano fall easily for some reason for me. BH's strap also falls time to time, but less frequently.

Attachments

• batig.JPG
    batig.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 101
  • piano.JPG
    piano.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 107
  • mezzo.JPG
    mezzo.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 87