Bags you think you like until you see them IRL?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I used to really like the look of the Epi Pont Neuf. I thought it would be an all-time classic for me untill I saw the size. It's so teeny " I was like "why would I drop £650 on that thing?!" :s Ahh well.

I relly wanted a mandarin epi bag but the orange was tooo bright for my taste (it looks perfect in photos)

has anyone else been turned off a bag after seeing it IRL?

2. the soufflet(sp) the round ones. i reallly didnt like it at all..

3. the MC pochette in white......

4. navona..its too small and croissant...doesnt look good on me :shrugs:

5. The Reade PM - I was all set to buy one and I saw it - teeny!!!

6. The neverfull, I still look at it on elux, looks great in pix, not so IRL.
    [​IMG]

7. The Papillon 30. I saw it in the store and saw just how wide it is. I don't want to squish it when I carry it on my shoulder.

8. MC Priscilla and vernis Lexington. I was thinking of buying the Priscilla, but when I tried it on it looked toyish on me. The Lexington was far too small and stiff, even though it's classy-looking.

9. Not sure about the Miroir Speedy, because last night I saw the miroir shoes and the material looked....dare I say it...CHEAP! So hopefully the bags don't look like that...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice