bags you miss.....

1. is there any bags that you miss....that you used to have and not anymore?! :crybaby:

i used to have Cite MM and loved it, used it for a little while but i gave it to one of my employees as a thank you gift for working so hard. it sat in my closet for a while and i thought i'd never use it again..... it's been a few years since and i miss it!! :cry: of course she quit and left us while back and hardly comes around anymore --- i shouldn't regret...but awwww...i feel like a bad person thinking this way....:shrugs::ninja:
    i also miss my mini-looping, which i gave to my best friend....i was so sure that i was not gonna use it again.... and who'd thought i'd ever have a baby girl!:love: after 3yrs of treatment and just when we gave up, the baby arrived!!

do u have any louie that 'you shouldn't have' let go?!

2. This is why I can't sell or give away any of my bags, I even kept coach bags from High School that I'm sure I'll never use again.....if I were to consider giving something like that to a friend, I would probably just try to buy them something, I don't mean to be selfish, but I put so much into each of my bag purchases I get attached.....

3. I deeply miss my mono Speedy my mum gave me when I started high school. I was foolish to give it away. :sad:

4. There are two bags that I used to have that I do not have anymore and I regret not having them anymore. I really did love them and one bag I sold because my hubby kept making fun of me and saying it was ugly the other I sold to fund another bag which I ended up not liking!!!! I have learned my lesson!!!

5. YES! the Glace Bobby and other Glace models! I want them back!!

6. oh wait i read the thing wrong. no i dont sell my bags, i sell my accessories. i miss my cles though. haha. and my mono porte valeurs.. though this pocket agenda is doing justice in smaller form. hehe.

7. i miss my BH....i sold it a month ago...thought i wasn't a mono girl.. now i miss it soo much, i'll get one again soon though...

8. Not a bag.. but my MC mirror. I didn't even use it, but it was just so pretty. Ugh, I gotta stop thinking about it !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice