Bags you love but you wouldn't buy

Do you have any bags that you really like but wouldn't buy one for yourself?

For me it is LV mono speedy, simply because there are way too many ppl who are carrying it. I think it is a beautiful bag, but I don't know.. sometimes I see it too often.
Another one is Longchamp le pillage. I have one already, and I would love to get another color. However, way tooo many ppl carry this, especially in college. It is a very practical and pretty bag, but I don't know..

Now the bags I really love but CAN'T buy.. that's a different story.
I fell in love with BV lilac campana, but it is simply out of my price range since I'm a student. Same goes for LV watercolor speedy.. not only it is expensive, it is pretty rare since it is limited edition!

Last edited:
I love the quality and looks of Bottege Veneta but most of them are too hobo-ish and not organized enough for me. And for those prices, I'd need to be pretty sure I loved the bag--both form and function.

My list is so extensive; I like a lot of "it" bags but quickly get bored of seeing them often. Hermès I suppose--there prices are so outrageous that I would feel guilt and start thinking of all the people I could have helped with that money.

Hermes for now but only because i can't afford it at the moment...I would love to own some H someday in the near future! i love the Birkin! the leather and craftsmanship is just amazing! :heart:

Hermes croc Birkin here as well. I love the craftmanship and the design of the bag but I wouldn't buy it. I'm at this stage in my life where I can't see myself carrying it often and I'm not the type to buy it and then leave it in a dust bag the majority of the time.

Maybe in about 5-6 yrs when I'm back in my career and I can justify the price tag.

I love the Birkin because of the history and the exclusiveness. However, tbh, for a bag that cost that much I don't LOVE the design and find it a bit too mature and plain looking. So, I would love a bag that had that craftmanship, history, and exclusive nature, but I don't like the design.