Bags you love but you wouldn't buy

Balenciaga bags...beautiful,edgy, lovely. I admire those who carry em but they aren't for me. I am obsessed with Hermes. I plan to purchase a Birkin one day but as beautiful and refined as the Kelly is and as fun and carefree as the Lindy is, they aren't for me. Same sentiment for the Chanel Reissue..loooovveeelly. But would never buy it.

Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Rebecca Minkoff, LV, and that Proenza... I love them all. I can't really afford a whole truckload of bags especially ones in the thousands mark. And RM... well I can't get myself to keep ordering her bags online all the time (not a good habit for me). So I'll most likely just get one more of her bags (mini Nikki), but used, but that'll be the end of it for me. I rather buy her bags in the store.

I've always wanted a Balenciaga City, though. But I can't afford it. And obviously BV's pricing is on par with Chanel... so that's WAY out of the picture. But after seeing the Medium Veneta at the contest forum, it made me fall in love with it. It's my ultimate dream bag.

Last edited:
I like the LV Galliera, but it's not in my price range and i'm not a huge fan of the coated canvas/monogram look. It's a pretty bag, though. I also love Balenciaga, but again...not in my price range. Also, the bags I like the most are all handheld/crook of the elbow bags and i'm a shoulder type of girl. There are some lower end bags that I find cute, but not cute enough to buy/own (some of the new Coach bags).

Overall, I can appreciate and admire MANY other bags but i'm very particular when it comes to what i'll actually buy.

Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Rebecca Minkoff, LV, and that Proenza... I love them all. I can't really afford a whole truckload of bags especially ones in the thousands mark. And RM... well I can't get myself to keep ordering her bags online all the time (not a good habit for me). So I'll most likely just get one more of her bags (mini Nikki), but used, but that'll be the end of it for me. I rather buy her bags in the store.

I've always wanted a Balenciaga City, though. But I can't afford it. And obviously BV's pricing is on par with Chanel... so that's WAY out of the picture. But after seeing the Medium Veneta at the contest forum, it made me fall in love with it. It's my ultimate dream bag.

oh, yeah. i forgot to include the ps1. i really like it, but don't know if it's worth the $1500.

I love Balenciaga bags, but as much as I love them, I can admire them from afar, or go visit them at Neiman's, but I don't see me ever being able to afford one!