Bags with white stitching

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a little obsessed with Hermes bags with white stitching (not s.o.'s but the bags Hermes always makes with white stitching)and I am trying to make sure I have the complete list:

vache naturel
    barenia
    gold
    blue jean

anything else?

2. Brique
    Sanguine
    Rouge h chamonix
    Natural chamonix

Maybe etrusque?

3. Etoupe !

4. Thalassa
    Candy colors 2011

5. Rose Tyrien / Rubis Candy Kelly

6. bags to die for: yes on etrusque ;)

7. I was thinking the same thing the other day!!
    Thank you for opening this thread!

8. Curry....I LOVE the white stitching!!

9. #9 Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    Curry....I love white stitching!!

10. Awesome! thanks! I just rarely like bags without white or lighter stitching, somehow the bag details are so nicely articulated when the stitching stands out. Its definitely a sportier look but it looks so crisp.

11. hmmm i think that sable was also made with white stitching and brique ???? i think ??

12. Fauve in tadelakt

13. Hi Hermesaholic. A friend and I were just talking about white stitiching the other day. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love it because it really is beautiful and makes a bag completely stand out. Hate it because, once it gets dirty, there is no way to whiten or clean it and it loses that crisp beauty.

The white stitch on my beloved, but used and abused, VN Birkin is beigy-yellow now. She's 15 years old, however!

14. my candy epsom rose tyrien 35 birkin has white stitching

15. any pics?:smile: I truly think white stitching makes the bag really special and crisp. for example, i dont really like the color Gold but i think it is one of the best looking bags!