bags with longer strap drop...question

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Ive tried both a mam and a matinee and the strap drop is too short for me to wear them on my shoulder (I must have Hulk arms/shoulders lol)

Besides the Nikki and Plan B hobo, what bags might work for me? How about the MAB luxe? (or did people not like that)

Wanted to add that cross-body carry doesnt usually work do to my bountiful chest :roflmfao:

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Grunge and Starbucks
How about the Devote Tote? It's a cross between a MA and Nikki, at least that's how I see it. Boxy bottom, yet slouchy up top, and one shoulder strap that's adjustable (some are not, depending on color and where it's made).

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
yeah, definitely considering the devote (as long as its not a Kate Spade hybrid lol)

LOVE the look of the MAM but I need to be able to shoulder carry a bag and I cant get it to work (I had the wine mam and the BBW mam and had to sell them both :sad: )

jsenning

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
Atlanta, GA
The MAB luxe also has a longer drop. Loquita did a great review of it, it's somewhere around here under the title "size does matter" I think.

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Grunge and Starbucks
I ordered a "matte chocolate" adjustable strap from belenechandia.com to carry my MABs on my shoulder. It was $45 with free shipping from the UK, I believe.
I'll let you know how it works out when it comes.

pursekidd

banned till spring!
Jan 15, 2009
Canada!
I have the MAB luxe, and I love it! I know some people don't, but I find its a great size, it fits so well on my shoulder. I have no complaints at all with the MAB luxe!