Bags with clouchettes, carrying them without.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I really don't like the look of the clouchette on my pink CB pap. Do you think if I carried it without people would think it was fake?

Do you think it would look better with or without?

TIA

[​IMG]

2. Well, I like them on certain bags (like speedies) but not that one! LOL I agree and would remove it!

3. i carry my Cherry Blossom Papillon without the clochette too. it's a little too long and it looks weird hanging off the bag. some bags can pull it off, like my Duomo, but not the Papillon :blah:

4. I always carry them without.

5. I agree I always think my CB pap looks a little strange with it & I don't like the way it flaps about when walking

6. Thanks everyone! Off it comes! :smile:

7. I don't like clochette on Papi or Le Talentueux

8. i don't carry mine with my MC speedy, just something extra to worry about getting dirty!

I don't think you should carry it with the Cherry Papillon, doesn't look good. Gorgeous purse by the way!

9. I vote for taking it off as well!

10. I never thought to carry the bag with the clochette on (no pap for me, but I have Le Tal)! I always leave mine in the dustbag.

11. What is the purpose of the clochette?

12. I actually like the look of Papillon with the clochette. I think the clochettes is used for holding keys.

13. Yes, it is used to hold the keys to the little brass lock.

14. i don't use the clochette with my CB pap...i think it looks weird, but i agree with sandra, it will look good with the duomo...

15. The clochette looks too long for a Pap - would look better on a taller bag...