Bags with a “Touch” of Exotic

I recently got my first quota bag, a Birkin 30 Touch Ostrich and Polished Alligator in Tabac Camel. I’m curious to see if anyone else here has the same type of bag in any different color? There don’t seem to be many on Google or Insta but I know there must be more hiding out there somewhere Adding a pic of mine but would really love to see other colors Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 8C9D4397-6328-492A-9B75-C400F6AEAC77.jpeg
    8C9D4397-6328-492A-9B75-C400F6AEAC77.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 283
I recently got my first quota bag, a Birkin 30 Touch Ostrich and Polished Alligator in Tabac Camel. I’m curious to see if anyone else here has the same type of bag in any different color? There don’t seem to be many on Google or Insta but I know there must be more hiding out there somewhere Adding a pic of mine but would really love to see other colors Thanks in advance!

@netinvader has one in purple tones

I’ve had zero problems. Still looking brand new —I’m of course very careful with hand sanitizer, etc. I also never use twillies to cover them up, they’ve always been bare.

I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for letting me know. I don’t have a touch bag but have been admiring everyone’s bag here. My HG wish list used to be an alligator B but knew that an all exotic bag would be too much for my everyday so now I’m contemplating the touch. It adds that touch of exotic and elegance while seems to be very wearable.

Reactions: netinvader
I don’t have a pic , but I was at the bakery the other day and a woman had a beautiful birkin 30 with black croc handles and the main body was black ostrich with PHW - I texted my sa within 5 minutes to add to my wishlist lol - absolutely gorgeous!

I don’t have a pic , but I was at the bakery the other day and a woman had a beautiful birkin 30 with black croc handles and the main body was black ostrich with PHW - I texted my sa within 5 minutes to add to my wishlist lol - absolutely gorgeous!
Oooh you spotted one out “in the wild” NICE! These bags are very much wishlist worthy. I would love to have one in any and every color haha…. But even if I never get offered another B or K (gosh, I hope I’m not jinxing myself ) this one makes me so I happy, I could be at purse peace. Anything else would just be extra icing on the cake

Reactions: floridamama
Lovely bag! Congrats! Do you mind sharing price and currency its in? I was recently offered a Kelly touch but turned it down Since not enough exotic skin for me. This hybrid exotic Is so beautiful though!

Hello friends! I was offered a B25 touch in gold (togo) & matte alligator. PHW. It is stunning. I already have a B35 and 3 Kelly 32's, so a smaller B or K has been on my wish list. I am not in the same city as the boutique I shop in, so I'm not sure when I can go see it. I think I know what I'm going to do, but just fishing for opinions! Thank you!