Bags with a “Touch” of Exotic

Does any one know if it is mandatory to carry the receipt/cites with you while travelling to prevent your bag being confiscating?
I bought a pair of H Oceane sandals that had python on the toe and ankle strap and even that came with a CITES. This bag has a much bigger ‘touch’ of exotic, so my guess is if they give you a CITES, you better be on the safe side.
I don’t think I carry the CITES for my croc, but I have a picture of it on my phone. Hope it’s enough or do I have to carry the original? I don’t want to misplace it.

I bought a pair of H Oceane sandals that had python on the toe and ankle strap and even that came with a CITES. This bag has a much bigger ‘touch’ of exotic, so my guess is if they give you a CITES, you better be on the safe side.
I don’t think I carry the CITES for my croc, but I have a picture of it on my phone. Hope it’s enough or do I have to carry the original? I don’t want to misplace it.
Thx Blondissima!

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
I love these ‘touch of exotic’ Birkins, but I still don’t know what to make of them:
higher maintenance leather bags because of the exotic touch
OR
lower maintenance exotic bags because the body is made out of leather?

- the most ‘handled’ parts of the bag are made of exotic leather. In full exotic bags, where do they get the most wear? Body (like corners) or ‘handled’ parts?
- they cost almost twice the price of a regular Birkin. Birkins are mostly carried open. Can we see enough of the flap to justify the price?
- could this substitute an everyday leather Birkin? Could this be your everyday ‘exotic’ (safe for rainy days)?

I love these ‘touch of exotic’ Birkins, but I still don’t know what to make of them:
higher maintenance leather bags because of the exotic touch
OR
lower maintenance exotic bags because the body is made out of leather?

- the most ‘handled’ parts of the bag are made of exotic leather. In full exotic bags, where do they get the most wear? Body (like corners) or ‘handled’ parts?
- they cost almost twice the price of a regular Birkin. Birkins are mostly carried open. Can we see enough of the flap to justify the price?
- could this substitute an everyday leather Birkin? Could this be your everyday ‘exotic’ (safe for rainy days)?
For me, it has that special....touch. It’s still very nice even if you carry the Birkin open. Just do not use any twillies on the handles. I feel that I can use it more like an everyday day bag because of the Togo body. Mine is with matte croc so it’s less shiny so more casual, i guess.

Reactions: jjin and NOIRetMoi
Seems like rghw and phw come with shiny croc while ghw comes with matte alligator, do you have any preference for the leather?
This is too bad...I prefer matte croc (or any croc) to alligator, as unreasonable as that may sound. But this bag is so stunning. I had to turn down a 25 but I don't know if I would turn down a 30 or 35 ACK!!!

Reactions: Notorious Pink