Bags vs. Accessories!

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I used to be just a bag person, and I had one set of Coach accessories for all my bags... and I thought that would be enough...

But then I saw the light!!! Accessories are FUN! and can change the mood of a bag!

What do you all think?

Haha I was the exact same way louislover! I still have way more bags than accessories, but now I am having fun with those too! DH is not as amused though - he things if I am going to spend that much on a keychain or a wallet I might as well just get another bag... so sometimes I do! :graucho:

I'm more into bags, and move all my accessories over to the new bag. I have a hard time shelling out the $ for a wallet that is almost the cost of a bag (I know there is more labor involved in making wallets). I have a few wristlets, but hardley use them.

I am so into accessories at the moment, its sickening!
mini skinny's and wristlets, I seem to have an obsession w/! Just getting into the charm thing.
Anything matchy to my bags im all over!

I'm more into bags, and move all my accessories over to the new bag. I have a hard time shelling out the $ for a wallet that is almost the cost of a bag (I know there is more labor involved in making wallets). I have a few wristlets, but hardley use them.

I agree. I have one small wallet, a couple of small keyfobs and wristlets and a skinnie.....most were gifts. I prefer to buy a bag.

HAHA!!! I totally understand!

Haha I was the exact same way louislover! I still have way more bags than accessories, but now I am having fun with those too! DH is not as amused though - he things if I am going to spend that much on a keychain or a wallet I might as well just get another bag... so sometimes I do! :graucho:

Overall I would prefer to have a bag than a wallet or other accessory item...but I also find I like the whole matching set (or complimentary set). I LOVE the accessories!! I usually wait for sales or the outlets, though, rather than buying these things at retail. I really hate that some of the items cost as much as a bag...doesn't seem worth it to me!!

Im with you - I love accessories! and since I dont have a nearby outlet, I rely pretty much on ebay for them and I've gotten some pretty good deals! They are my little "Coach fix" when Im not in the market for a new bag.

I love accessories and am having fun using them as complementary pieces to my bags. I'm not into the whole matchy-matchy thing so the accessory pieces allow me to be creative! I have a couple keychain/charms but I mostly migrate towards wristlets!

I agree with Donna, they are a great inexpensive 'fix'!

I enjoy having the matching wallet, much to my dismay, as before I didn't realize I was that way! Pre-Coach, any ol' wallet would do. Now I like that luxurious feeling I get every time I pull out the matching wallet to pay for stuff. Like baglady, I get 'em at the outlets and not retail. Not all of my bags have the matching wallet, but most do. At any given time my bag has a charm on it, as well! People always notice my charms. Scarves are quite optional, I only add one if I'm feeling in an especially feminine mood or when I'm dressed up.

I love accessories! I'm pretty happy with my bags right now (for the most part), so I'm spending the rest of '08 building an accessories collection. I can't stick with just one designer though, I like to mix and match and buy what I like, not just what matches a particular bag.

I love accessories! nothing would make me happier than to have RIGHT NOW

coach perfume print wristlet
coach wedges/slices
LV damier azur pochette accessories
balenciaga GSH electric blue CP
balenciaga magenta makup
LV MC agenda
LV stars bandeau

:upsidedown::shame::love::lol: just to name a few

I love accessories and finally found the perfect wallet to compliment my entire collection so I'm selling my other wallets on ebay so I can buy another bag lol