Bags shaped like LV's Speedy 30 or 35?

There's a 40% sale on these speedies!
http://www.frenchluggage.com/ProductDetail.asp?PatternID=5&ProductID=18&CatagoryID=4

112l.jpg

This thread is old and none of the links work/all the previously mentioned bags aren't around anymore probably. Can I get some new responses?

I'm in the same dilemma as the original poster. I want a speedy 30 but can't spend the money right now, especially to possibly not like the size/shape.

I'd love to find some thing similar in shape but for much cheaper, under $200, to try out and use for now. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated! Thank you!

You are in luck right now because 'everyone' is making that style. I wanted one for years and couldn't find any other than LV, and all of a sudden they are everywhere. I agree get a cheap one and 'test drive' it before you spend the money for a higher end one, because hand held bags don't work for everyone.

I don't know if you have Winners or Marshall's where you live, but I got a nice LAMB bag in a size between Speedy 25 and 30, in basically the same shape except it has an extra pocket on one end, for $150 a few months ago. They also often have other brands (Guess, Steve Madden) for under $100 for Speedy-type bags.

This thread is old and none of the links work/all the previously mentioned bags aren't around anymore probably. Can I get some new responses?

I'm in the same dilemma as the original poster. I want a speedy 30 but can't spend the money right now, especially to possibly not like the size/shape.

I'd love to find some thing similar in shape but for much cheaper, under $200, to try out and use for now. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Dooney has some Dr. Bags.

pandorabox, I actually bumped this thread because I wanted a new answer! I'm not the OP but had the same request..and instead of starting a new one thought I'd just revive this one.

Thanks for the responses so far! I will say though, if anyone can tell me where to find this bag or something exactly like it I will love them forever.. This was from a post back in May 2007 about a "Malababa -mini doctor bag" that was on shopbop.com

Attachments

• malab1000912408_347x683f.jpg
    malab1000912408_347x683f.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 857