Bags R Us!!! Warning!!!! Proceed With Caution!!!!!!

Egads! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I just started to collect bags and I have a long way to go. I got the gm tote at MOCA and the rubis tote in November. Didn't think about picking up a red wallet to match. Great collection!
Nice......:heart::heart:Thanks a bunch... The red zippy is really nice but u have to be careful with vernis:yucky::yucky:...........

....................and now for the family portrait............... Look at us...aren't we a beauty:love::love::woohoo::woohoo:Hope u like ........... THE NEXT BUNCH CAME HERE (NYC) ALLLLLLLLLLLLL............ THE WAY FROM LONDON AND BOTH WERE CUSTOM ORDERS....... CAN U GUESS???

I am in love with those lace up shoes in the front.. what style are they called? Do they have a heel?

attachment.php

Thanks!

Hay there ladies and gentleman................guess what arrived today!!!!!:heart::heart::sweatdrop:I'll give you a hint..........................

Attachments

• a look.jpg
    a look.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 257
  • oohh...jpg
    oohh...jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Take.jpg
    Take.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 255
Ok..ok...oooooooooookkkkkkkkkk............. One more hint...........BUT.......I have to warn you...........I hope your sitting down...........:yahoo::yahoo:I'll give you a min...........:girlsigh: R u Sittin......................ok now look....................

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 339