bags or accessories

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Again, I need your opinions. I want to get show bags but I also want acccessories. I am thinking about getting more bags or getting shoes/scarves. I have bags already so I need more shoes and scarves. I have two pairs of shoes but that's not enough. LOL! I need a few more pairs so I can change often. :P I have no scarf. Well...at least, not LV. I heard that the quality is not so great because it forms pills on wool and cashmere. :tdown: But show bags are limited edition so I do want to get them and wait until later for shoes and scarves. But then, (LOL!) I want Kanye West shoes and they are also limited. What do you think? Quantity or Quality?

Thank you in advance! :smile:

Oh! I can't get them all! Although I wish the situation is different!

2. Go with the accessories, they will help you spice up your current rotation of amazing bags! I say shoes & scarves for Fall/Winter! :sunnies

3. Accessories get my vote!

4. Yup, accesories is the way to go. I think it adds "UMP" to any outfit!

5. I agree with the others... get some accessories!

6. Ditto!!

7. Accessories

8. I love accessories but for me they are SLGs. It's time to diversify your collection. :P

9. You have quite a few gorgeous bags. Time to get gorgeous accessories to match! :heart:

10. Accessories

11. Since you already have quite a few bags, I would go with the accessories.