Bags on Steel Surface

Loganz said:
My artsy title is an attempt to make up for my pixelated images...(Aagh - I am new to the art of resizing pictures so I hope these came out okay.)

1 - Oak Roxanne, Mulberry
2 - Anthracite Paddington, Chloe
3 - Monogram Mat Shelton, Louis Vuitton, with Monogram Mat French Purse, also Louis Vuitton
4 - Silverado Doctor bag (small size), Chloe
5 - Baby Barrel, Carlos Falchi
They R too cute!:smile:

Loganz said:
Yes - extremely heavy - I took it to the grocery store yesterday and then on various errands - it is very heavy - I have cubital carpal tunnel - I may not be able to carry the Roxy as much as I would like due to the weight bearing down on the carpal nerve. It is NOT a good shoulder bag if you are wearing more than a tank or tee.

What a shame! I love that bag's shape! Thx for the heads up or I would have been extremely disappointed!

Sweetea said:
Ohh that's beautiful colour on the Balenciaga bag! What colour is that? I love it!:love: :love: . Very lovely collection!

The color is "Origan"; they say that is 3 shades lighter than the Olive.
I think it is very versatile; I am very happy that I went for it sight unseen.

Here are the pictures of my Balenciaga Box; the pics with it on me are to illustrate size for anyone who may have thought the box to be, well too boxy. :P

It is black so the picture of it sitting on the bathroom counter is accurate to the color - me taking pics of myself in bathroom mirror create a graying effect on the bag (great, I like it though, so now I need a gray bag, J/K.)

Sold on Ebay - a few months ago.

Attachments

• bbox.jpg
    bbox.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 140
  • sidebox.jpg
    sidebox.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 104
  • smallbox.jpg
    smallbox.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 95
Great collection!!! I think you said that you ordered the B bags...Do you mind me asking from where? (Do you know of any stores in Denver that carry them?? I am thinking of hinting for one from my hubby for V day.)

glily said:
Great collection!!! I think you said that you ordered the B bags...Do you mind me asking from where? (Do you know of any stores in Denver that carry them?? I am thinking of hinting for one from my hubby for V day.)

Hi "neighbor" - I ordered my green Twiggy from Balenciaga NY, they shipped same day and the service was great. Joseph was my SA there and their # is: 212-206-0872

I ordered the black Balenciaga box from Gretta Luxe, some of the gals here buy their balenciagas from GL so I looked them up online and ordered. They also shipped same day and had excellent service. Marla was my SA there - their # is: 781-237-6447; last week they had just recieved a shipment of Spring bags. The box is from the Spring collection and the leather is different than my green Spring twiggy.

Good luck with the V-day gift idea. :biggrin:

glily said:
Thanks, once again for the info. I LOVE your two B bags. The color of the Twiggy looks amazing! I was thinking about a Box...

Oh, I forgot - I know of no stores in Colorado that stock Balenciaga. Neimans had one pony hair bag; but, according to the rep that was rare and she had no idea how they got it.

The box is to me very functional - it is smaller than the twiggy but still fits everything that I had in the twiggy into it. (word confusion - hope that makes sense).