Bags on Steel Surface

okay I resized the pictures using adobe - micorsoft photo editor was the bad picture culprit:

Attachments

• smallroxy.jpg
    smallroxy.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 79
  • smallpaddy.jpg
    smallpaddy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 102
  • smalllouis.jpg
    smalllouis.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 84
  • smalldr.jpg
    smalldr.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 73
  • smallbarrel.jpg
    smallbarrel.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 52
Tintin said:
Yes! Now I can se the lovely bags:nuts: The anthracite Paddy is gorgeous:love: By the way is that your cat, he or she is so darn cute:love: I love cats:love:

thank you Tintin - yes, that is my cat, her name is Princess she has been with me for 10 years now. She cleans my dogs (it is very cute).

Loganz said:
Thank you all for the bag compliments; especially on the Louis - to be honest, I never use it. I only bought it because the sales sssociates called security to follow my husband (he is fully sleeved, both arms with tattoos) around the the Beverly Hills LV. My husband whispers in my ear, "you better buy something becase they don't think we can afford to be here".

The Shelton caught my eye because of it's off-black/gunmetal finish; but, it is an arm/hand bag only and I like to have shoulder options in a daily bag. I will keep it since I have the french purse to match (bought that here at LV Denver) and since they discontinued the line.

Sucks that that had to happen! But it's very purty! On to another subject....what Balenciaga bag did you get!! I'm curious because I SO want one now!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOOOOVE YOUR MONOGRAM MAT SHELTON!!!! It's really special in my opinion. I want, I want!!! Your bag collection is gorgeous! Love the display!:love:

USCgerl said:
what Balenciaga bag did you get!! I'm curious because I SO want one now!

I bought the Twiggy in Origan.
I have wanted a Twiggy since November 04. Might not seem like a long time; but, for me that is a long time to pine after something and not at least be able to borrow it from a friend. Like just last night - Angelina J came over and let me borrow Brad for a couple of hours; it was cool. :P

Thank you all for the gracious bag compliments - I will continue to add pics as bags become available. :amuse:

jasanna143 said:
Is the Mulberry heavy at all? It seems to be a bit weighed down?

Yes - extremely heavy - I took it to the grocery store yesterday and then on various errands - it is very heavy - I have cubital carpal tunnel - I may not be able to carry the Roxy as much as I would like due to the weight bearing down on the carpal nerve. It is NOT a good shoulder bag if you are wearing more than a tank or tee.