Bags on Steel Surface

I am watching 2 balenciagas on Ebay right now. Oh, and I love the box - when the new winter colors come out I am definitely going to get another box in one of the red shades. The box is my favorite bag right now.

I am selling some stuff right now too; so, hopefully I can turn my LV into a Bal small city of medium city by the end of the week. ;) :amuse:

pursedoc said:
loganz,
i have a chance to get this bag from NM in SF. do you love the color? do you think it is more versatile than cornflower?

For me yes, because I wear a lot of earth tones and the origan goes with everything.

I know I could not use the cornflower as much as the origan; but, that is based on my wardrobe. Like I said, I wear a lot of browns, beiges, olives, black, gray, white, that color pallette.

Loganz said:
For me yes, because I wear a lot of earth tones and the origan goes with everything.

I know I could not use the cornflower as much as the origan; but, that is based on my wardrobe. Like I said, I wear a lot of browns, beiges, olives, black, gray, white, that color pallette.

well, that seals it for me- you just described my wardrobe! the SA in SF told me she has the olive color from the spring line- do you think that is the "origan" color you have- which i understand is a lighter olive color? i love your photos by the way- what a great collection!

pursedoc said:
well, that seals it for me- you just described my wardrobe! the SA in SF told me she has the olive color from the spring line- do you think that is the "origan" color you have- which i understand is a lighter olive color? i love your photos by the way- what a great collection!

If it is a 2006 "olive" then it is Origan; because so many people are used to olive b-bags they are referring to the origan as a light olive.

Here are my two new Balenciagas both from Ebay and both pre-fall 2005 colors.

The First is caramel and the City is ice blue.

Caramel has been sold on Ebay months ago -

Ice blue city will be buried with me. LOL

Attachments

• caramel.jpg
    caramel.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 42
  • iceblue.jpg
    iceblue.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 79