Bags on Sex and the City - do you have one???

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I was watching SATC the other day and suddenly noticed Samantha was carrying the Gucci large horsebit chain clutch in white. I have a black python one and it was such a pleasant surprise to see my bag (sort of) on SATC!!! :wlae:

Anyone else own a bag that was on SATC? Would love to see pics! :yes:

During one of the seasons there is a scene where Charlotte and Carrie are shopping for a baby gift for someone (can't remember who). Charlotte is carrying a bright pink kate spade tote. It has metal handles. I have the same bag but in green. It's in storage now but will try to post pics. I only noticed it because I have the bag.

Lara

Do we count suitcases? I got a vintage American Tourister Tiara round suitcase on eBay after I saw one in Carrie's hands (the episode of her first break up with mr. Big and later, the LA episodes) - it just hit my fancy. Mine is in taupe, and just gorgeous :heart:

I have the CB pap that Charlotte carries, I always think of it as the charlotte bag, since that's the first time I saw it.

c1.jpg

The girls are shopping, and Charlotte's wearing a pink coat and carrying a white Celine Boogie bag. Mine is bordeaux (I think that's the official color name). It's a gorgeous deep wine color. :love:

boogie02.jpg