Bags-of-Fashion...did you decide?

Argh I just can't make up my mind! Its my first designer bag, so its a big thing for me! Do you prefer this one (avatar) or the pink one I showed you a while back?

I think more things will match this one...

Im going shopping on saturday with my family and I know of a shop that 'might' sell coach bags, im not sure, they all cost around £80 and upwards, so thats my price range.

Im in the UK so I dont know how easy it will be to get a JC. probably just have to ring around a few places I guess. If so, I will probably get my avator one. I love it! Only thing that concerns me is the terry towel material..

One more thing... lol (sorry u asked now eh?) Im getting £100 from my sis for my birthday. So part of me thinks, get a nice handbag and part of me think, put it away and save for a chloe (£780). Only thing with that is, I will probably end up using it on something stupid anyway at some stage lo

I like the one in your avatar much better! It would definately be more versatile. It sucks that you can have it shipped to UK!

I would suggest starting with a JC or Coach and seeing how much you value the bag after you own it. 780euro is a lot.

I dont have any other money saved up :sad2:

Think I just have to know my limit, I can still get nice bags though :biggrin:

After looking at coach and JC, I was convinced I wanted coach.. but after seeing these, Im not so sure, I prefer the size/shape of these compared with the coach.

What do you think?
BLACKANDGOLD.jpg

juicycoutureORANGEFLOWERS.jpg

well the brown bag (which I think is my favourite) can only be purchased from Juicy itself so I contacted them and they post internationally if I place the order via phone or fax!!

I like the black but as you say, the brown is more classy and 'mature'. I really like the pink slouchy bags but wouldnt want it in pink..

Well Cal, I think Im going to get it!!