Bags-of-Fashion...did you decide?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I see you have the juicy in your avatar! I have been loving that bag since you posted it. I have seriously considered the bisque.
    :love:

2. Argh I just can't make up my mind! Its my first designer bag, so its a big thing for me! Do you prefer this one (avatar) or the pink one I showed you a while back?

I think more things will match this one...

3. Im going shopping on saturday with my family and I know of a shop that 'might' sell coach bags, im not sure, they all cost around £80 and upwards, so thats my price range.

Im in the UK so I dont know how easy it will be to get a JC. probably just have to ring around a few places I guess. If so, I will probably get my avator one. I love it! Only thing that concerns me is the terry towel material..

4. One more thing... lol (sorry u asked now eh?) Im getting £100 from my sis for my birthday. So part of me thinks, get a nice handbag and part of me think, put it away and save for a chloe (£780). Only thing with that is, I will probably end up using it on something stupid anyway at some stage lo

5. I like the one in your avatar much better! It would definately be more versatile. It sucks that you can have it shipped to UK!

I would suggest starting with a JC or Coach and seeing how much you value the bag after you own it. 780euro is a lot.

6. £780 not euro, that would be 1147euro eek!!

7. I dont have any other money saved up :sad2:

Think I just have to know my limit, I can still get nice bags though :biggrin:

After looking at coach and JC, I was convinced I wanted coach.. but after seeing these, Im not so sure, I prefer the size/shape of these compared with the coach.

What do you think?
    BLACKANDGOLD.jpg

juicycoutureORANGEFLOWERS.jpg

8. I like the 2nd one, same as your avatar. Looks much classier. Did you find somewhere that sends to Ireland?

9. well the brown bag (which I think is my favourite) can only be purchased from Juicy itself so I contacted them and they post internationally if I place the order via phone or fax!!

I like the black but as you say, the brown is more classy and 'mature'. I really like the pink slouchy bags but wouldnt want it in pink..

Well Cal, I think Im going to get it!!

10. so glad u found that kiara, think I prefer the bisque - its for summer or winter with a nice cream scarf!

11. :love: I LOVE the bisque too! I really would get that one! Shoot I might even get it.

12. I agree, the JC bag in bisque. YAY

13. lol! Well I've got until saturday, and if I don't see anything I'll see which one to get.

*Its all im thinking about today lol*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice