Style Bags of celebrities 40 plus -- please post info and photos here

Ummmm, yes, we know that celebs get this stuff for free and may not even use products they "endorse." But I still :heart: this thread. Very tired of all the pics of 20-something celebs I've never heard of with fab bags.

Here's a couple of Madonna with a YSL Muse and Downtown (borrowed from the "Celebs & YSL" thread in the YSL subforum) ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cosmopolitan,

I wasn't at trying to be rude or dismissive of the thread, nor attempting to state the obvious in saying that many are comped. I apologize if it came off that way. As I stated, I love this thread and seeing different kinds of celeb photos. I was more expressing my ongoing shock at the crazy gifting, swag world of celebs in a kind of rambling anecdotal way. It continues to blow my mind!

I love seeing all the bags! But really, are there that many bags that you can't wear at 40+? Maybe Harajuku Lovers. :lol: When I am 40+ I plan on wearing any bag I durn well feel like. :tup:

I love seeing all the bags! But really, are there that many bags that you can't wear at 40+? Maybe Harajuku Lovers. :lol: When I am 40+ I plan on wearing any bag I durn well feel like. :tup:

Amen. I am going to be 45 (on Friday) and I will wear whatever bag strikes my fancy. And I have all the great women here to help me make wise choices!:tup:

I'm another 40+ here, and I am not at all concerned about what others deem "appropriate" for my age. If I like it, I will wear it. Life's too short to be worried about what someone else thinks.

The great thing about getting older is that you stop caring what anyone thinks. I personally would love to see an 80 year old carrying a Hello Kitty purse, I think I would laugh my head off!

Speaking of being older and wearing whatever you want, Anna Piaggi in Dior:

piaggidior.jpg

Anna is a fashion writer and style muse for icons like Karl Lagerfeld and Manolo Blahnik. Go on girl!