bags made in france... bags made in usa

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just curious - :wondering why do you care about where your bag is made in? seems like alot of people here are obsessed over that??

2. its just a preference. i dont care where my LVs are made, just as long as they're authentic :smile:

3. I live in the USA. If I have a choice, I buy an LV made in the USA. Workers from my country made the bag, and I feel it's wise to support and help keep their jobs. If I lived in France, I would feel the same way. I'm that way with everything, if I have a choice, I buy from an American company. If I lived in another country, I would support that country's businesses.

4. ^^^ ITA!
    i don't care where they are made, i really don't get what the big fuss is about made in france.

5. It mattered to me because I saved up not only for my trip to Paris, but for my bag. I wanted it to be special. And it was :biggrin: . Whatever floats your boat!

6. I personally prefer made in France and i'm willing to wait! :smile:

7. This topic has been covered many times in the past... please utilize the search feature for future reference.

Thanks! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.